httpd-users mailing list archives

From Duncan Lithgow <dun...@lithgow-schmidt.dk>
Subject [users@httpd] apache2 on fedora core 3
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:12:20 GMT
I'm trying to get apache2 to run on fc3 just for local work but having
lots of problems... someone suggested that I try asking you guys on this
list, so:

1. I've edited /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf so it reads ...
# DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"
DocumentRoot "/mnt/SharedFiles/www"
... that /www is on a vfat partition, I've stopped SELinux from
protecting apache.

2. I've commented out /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf

3. the /mnt/SharedFiles/www is owned by 'root' and the 'common' group of
which apache is a member.

But i still get the content from /var/www/error/noindex.html

Something someone isn't working as I expected!

Duncan