httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sarris Overbosch" <soverbo...@lycos.nl>
Subject [users@httpd] ReverseProxy and SSL
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:08:48 GMT
ol, ul{margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}</style></head>

I've configured apache to act as an reverse proxy to an https site
(https://www.test.site.nl) I connect to the apache using the url
http://www.apache.site.nl.&nbsp; When I do a request to a simple jsp
page it will work fine, on this jsp page is a form, when I submit this
form I get a real strange url back, it looks like this:<br>
https://www.apache.site.nl,%20www.test.site.nlnl/...<br>
As you notice I do a http request and get an https request back, i'm
not sure why this is happening. The action which is connected to the
form is a servlet which may (or may not) do I redirect which causes
this problem. Has anyone out there had this problem and if yes how did
you solve that?<br>
Br,<br>
Sarris<br></br><p style="margin-top:11px;padding-top:3px;background-image:
url(http://mail.lycos.co.uk/Images/Mail/_content/dot.gif);background-repeat: repeat-x;background-position:
0px 0px;"><a href="http://www.yourprint.canon-europe.com/index.html">Printer kiezen?
Overtuig uzelf! Wij zijn zo overtuigd over de kwaliteit van onze Canon printers dat wij u