httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Amin Thakkar" <a...@infopoint.co.ug>
Subject [users@httpd] MySQL
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:37:53 GMT
Hi
I am sorry this question is out of Apache

Currently I am using FedoraCore 1 Linux with My SQL 3.23.58-4  now I want to
upgrade my MySQL to 4.1.10. I went MysQL site and I have found so many
version of MysQL. Can some one suggest me which ver is right for my system ?

      Linux (x86, glibc-2.2, static, gcc)

      Linux (S/390)

      Linux (IA64, glibc-2.3, dynamic, gcc)

      Linux (IA64, Red Hat AS 2.1, static, gcc)

      Linux (Alpha)

      Linux (IBM/Motorola PowerPC, IBM/POWER)

      Linux (AMD64, Intel EM64T, glibc-2.3, dynamic, gcc)

      Linux (Intel EM64T, glibc-2.3, dynamic, Intel C++ compiler 8.1,
requires the Intel icc shared libraries)

After installed new version it effact data ?

Amin