httpd-users mailing list archives

From "bruce" <bedoug...@earthlink.net>
Subject [users@httpd] understanding apache httpd.conf file
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 18:12:16 GMT
hi..

i'm relatively new to understanding the nuances of the apache httpd.conf
file.

i have a segment of config information that should go in the conf file to
create multiple projects for an application called 'trac'
(trac.edgewall.com). i was wondering, could someone help me understand
what's going on with this config information.

the right person could probably tell me what i'm doing wrong in 5-10 mins..

basically, i want to know how/what the config file should have, so i can
make sure i have the correct dir structure on the server, to allow me to be
able to enter the correct URL to access the underlying information!!

if you have the skills/willing to share a few mins of your time with me, i'd
appreciate it.. i didn't want to post the config information to the list for
no reason...

thanks...

Bruce Douglas
bedouglas@earthlink.net