httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Nedrow <list...@nedron.net>
Subject [users@httpd] 404 on <LocationMatch>
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:08:08 GMT
I'm working on reducing a number of false positives that nessus scans
return against some internal web servers. Because of our authentication
setup, EVERY URL will initially looks as though it's valid.

I've added <LocationMatch> entries that cut out a couple of issues, but
it appears as though the 403 returned by a deny is still considered
"positive" to the nessus plugins in question.

Is there a way, within a <LocationMatch> to specify that I want a 404
returned, rather than a 403?

Any hints/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-David