httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jon Block" <...@collegepublisher.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Why am I getting these errors with Apache 2?
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:45:21 GMT
Spam detection software, running on the system "kinsei.thewillards.local", has
postmaster@thewillards.co.uk for details.

Content preview:  I'm using the current production release of apache 2
  and a just-downloaded current copy of coldfusion cfmx 6.1. I'm setting
  up two servers with the same configuration and both of them have
  demonstrated the same problem. Please take a look at my Jrun default
  error log and tell me what could be causing this. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.7 MSGID_FROM_MTA_ID      Message-Id for external message added locally
 1.2 LOCAL_HTTP             BODY: Has web link