httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Installing Netegrity's Siteminder Web Agent (5QMR7) on RedHat 3.0 ES
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:19:13 GMT

David,

Thanks for the reply. Here is the err msg I am getting:

# /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start
Syntax error on line 233 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/netegrity/siteminder/webagent/lib/mod_sm.so into
server: /usr/local/netegrity/siteminder/webagent/lib/mod_sm.so: undefined
symbol: ap_table_do

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net

             David Nedrow
             <listbox@nedron.n
             et>                                                        To
             No Phone Info             users@httpd.apache.org
             Available                                                  cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/17/2005 02:09          Re: [users@httpd] Installing
             PM                        Netegrity's Siteminder Web Agent
                                       (5QMR7) on RedHat 3.0 ES

             Please respond to
             users@httpd.apach
                   e.org

Saqib,

I just installed 5QMR7 on several FC2 and FC3 systems, running Apache
2.x. It seems to work fine, thought the docs were a little odd.

Here are the various config file settings on one of the hosts:

/etc/httpd/conf/WebAgent.conf:

agentconfigobject="sdeng"
hostconfigfile=/opt/netegrity/siteminder/webagent/config/SmHost.conf
enablewebagent="YES"
localconfigfile="/opt/netegrity/siteminder/webagent/config/sdeng.conf"
loadplugin="/opt/netegrity/siteminder/webagent/lib/libHttpPlugin.so"

/etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf

LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so
LoadModule sm_module
/opt/netegrity/siteminder/webagent/lib/libmod_sm20.so
SmInitFile /etc/httpd/conf/WebAgent.conf

That's pretty much it and it works fine. I'm guessing everything you
need should be available in the prebuilt Apache provided by ES 3.

-David