httpd-users mailing list archives

From g.l...@itcilo.org
Subject Re: [users@httpd] .htaccess, AllowOverride
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:21:59 GMT
Strange, it should work. Did you try to put inside a directory directive
what you have inside you htaccess file? Something like this:

    # Directives to password protect the AWStats reports
    <Directory "/usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin">
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName Gurn
        AuthUserFile /srv/www/htpasswd-gurn
        Require valid-user