httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Help with virtual hosts
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:13:21 GMT

Then you must've missed this one:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/howto/cgi.html

What exactly "can't ... get to work"? What HTTP status code is returned?
(404, 500, 401, 403?) What do you see in the error_log and/or
script_log?

BTW, it is a popular misconception that you need "Options +ExecCGI" in
the ScriptAlias directory - you don't. ScriptAlias implies that all
files in the directory be executable CGI programs so adding "Options
+ExecCGI" is redundant.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> but can't find