httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] cgi-bin question
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:17:33 GMT

You need:

   ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ D:\websites\domian.com\cgi

then you put your CGI progs D:\websites\domian.com\cgi.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

PS - Your post is a good example of the point that ANY directory can be
used as a CGI directory. It just needs to have ScriptAlias pointing at
it (and be "Allow"ed etc.)

Groupe SWX.

views of the sender's company.