httpd-users mailing list archives

From "PINNI, BALANAND \(SBCSI\)" <bp3...@sbc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Rotatelogs time
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:42:29 GMT

All-

HTTP rotates logs every 24hrs , so I set accordingly in httpd.conf .Can
we set w.r.t time of rotation say at 23:00hrs?I observed  that they
automatically rotate at 17:59hrs  everyday . But I need to set for
23:00hrs rotation every day .How do we set that?

Even if I start and stop it continues in previous log rather than
creating new log files with date and time stamp. I mean Unix Date and
Time stamp which you see with ls -ls command
Thanks in advance.
Balanand Pinni
23-H-4
SBC Services Inc