httpd-users mailing list archives

From "PINNI, BALANAND \(SBCSI\)" <bp3...@sbc.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Maximum value of MaxClient
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 18:20:58 GMT
Please let me know if you find something , I would like to know the same
information. I too could not find about  this in documentation on
http/apache /ibm web site  . Also I noticed that its different for
different HTTP  Versions.

For 1.32.6 its pretty straight forward.But for 2.0.42 and onwards I see
additional parameters too..

Balanand Pinni

23-H-4

SBC Services Inc