httpd-users mailing list archives

From "rott" <r...@buckeye-express.com>
Subject [users@httpd] cgi-bin question
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2005 17:57:47 GMT

I have apache 2.45 running on windows 2000 serving one website runs great
have no problems. I have bought a second domain name and have started using
VH works great. Now I want to start running cgi scripts can each virtual
host use its own separate cgi-bin directory?
Or do all the scripts have to be in the same directory all in
apache2/cgi-bin?? I want each site to run some of the same scripts and being
all in the same directory the results aren't correct I hope I explained this
correctly

                                   Dale