httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chris W. Parker" <cpar...@swatgear.com>
Subject [users@httpd] The archives really do work!
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 19:12:57 GMT
Hello,

For about 2 hours now I've been trying to figure out how to get a
rewrite rule to work when a query string is involved. Well after
checking the FAQ (and links the FAQ suggested), *and* searching the
archives I finally found my answer. For anyone that may come across this
in the future, here is a link to the thread that helped me! And btw, it
did not take 2 hours of searching the FAQ, and the archives to find my
answer. I experimented for about 1.5 hours, and about .5 hours were
spent searching the FAQ and archives.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-users&m=108860191528382&w=2

Hopefully this post is not inappropriate. It was meant to serve as an
example to all those that assume the FAQ and/or the archives are
useless.

Chris.