httpd-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Boissiere <gboissi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Reproducible silent Apache 2.0.48 crash with mod_rewrite and PHP 4.3.9
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:35:39 GMT
Spam detection software, running on the system "kinsei.thewillards.local", has
postmaster@thewillards.co.uk for details.

Content preview:  Axel-Stephane, Ivan, Thank you for your suggestions,
  you saved my day! I recompiled without '--with-mpm=worker' (since
  prefork is the default on Linux) and the crashes seem to have
  disappeared! I must have been using some modules that were not
  thread-safe. Cheers, [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 RCVD_BY_IP             Received by mail server with no name
 1.0 LOCAL_DOLLAR           BODY: Has dollar sign
 1.2 LOCAL_HTTP             BODY: Has web link