httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Schmelzle, Marcus" <Marcus.Schmel...@Pentasys.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtual Host question
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:27:12 GMT
Hi,

i have a server running now with Apache 1.3.33 and mod_ssl running.
(it s a Win32 Apache running on a Windows Server!)

On this server i have 2 websites. The Server is reachable from Local
network
and from internet. One Website is a Typo3 Site which manages few other
websites; other site is a simple php site.

What i wanna do is:

One Website (Site A) should be reachable from local Network and from
Internt with Port 80.

Second Website (Site B) should be reachable from local Network with
Port 80 and from Internet only Port 443 SSL (required).

At moment server is reachable only Port 80 from intern and extern and
the
Site B is denyed for all except 172.28.*.*

So how do i have to configure my Virtual hosts that from Site B is
SSL required when accessing from Internet (our local Adresses are
172.28.*.*)

Do i have to use a second Ip Adress for this Virtual Host ?

These are my beginnings:

<VirtualHost 172.28.1.14:80>
ServerName R273WW2P
DocumentRoot "C:/Apache/htdocs/quickstart"
</VirtualHost>

--- for this Directory SSL required except from 172.28. (local network).

<VirtualHost 172.28.1.14:443>
ServerName R273WW2P
DocumentRoot "C:/Apache/htdocs/quickstart/refprojverw"
SSLEngine On
SSLCertificateFile C:/apache_1.33/ssl/test.cer
SSLCertificateKeyFile C:/apache_1.33/ssl/test.key
</VirtualHost>

Thanks a lot in advance for ur help.

Marcus