httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stephane.Ruffi...@isceco.admin.ch
Subject [users@httpd] build of apache2 with mod_auth_ldap
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:02:45 GMT
Hello,

Has somebody know-how how to build Apache with the embedded mod_auth_ldap on
Solaris 9?
I configure the build with the following options:

configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2 --enable-mods-shared=all
--enable-ssl=shared --enable-ssl --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl  --with-ldap
--enable-ldap --enable-auth-ldap --with-ldap-lib=/usr/local/lib
--with-ldap-include=/usr/local/include

OpenLDAP is installed in /usr/local.

This build works fine with OpenLDAP as LDAP Server, on another linux
machine. But when I try to use Active Directory as LDAP Server, I have
problems.

Thank you for the help