httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tim Johnson <...@johnsons-web.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] unable to stat on XP (she-bang problem?)
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:16:15 GMT
At 12:05 PM 2/13/2005, you wrote:
>  I now believe that this is a problem with the she-bang line (first line)
>I now have a script with another interpeter  operating properly

Grr! The above should not have need sent. <sigh> I want my mutt back!
Anyway, below is the code for the cgi script:
#!d:\Python23\python.exe -u
print "Content-type: text/html\n"
print "hello"
## the mime-type string is consistent with what I am using in
## linux. I am presuming that the first line contains something
## wrong. The path to the interpreter, if invoked at the command line
## starts python. I have tried this with and without the .exe extension
## and with and without the -u (unbuffered) switch
Any other ideas?
thanks
tim