httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Nedrow <list...@nedron.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Redirect question...
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:57:02 GMT
We are using Netegrity's SiteMinder product to authenticate internal
users. It's an apache module that redirects users to a main
authentication server, which auth's them, and returns them BACK to the
original server.

Internally, we also run Nessus to scan hosts for security issues. There
are a number of tests Nessus does that test for specific URLs. However,
because of the initial redirect every URL test is positive.

Here's the question:

Is there any way to add some type of URL specific directive to the
httpd conf that would return a 404 >before< handing off valid requests
to the authentication server?

-David