httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Simonini <andrea.simon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] YAAMUQ (Yet Another Apache Memory Usage Question)
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:47:13 GMT
Hi Joshua,

thank you very much for your answer. As you stated in the mail the
problem is understanding where all this memory gets allocated. I've
forgot to mention that all the threads are created at startup so the
process, immediately at startup uses 2.6GB.
The only is to look at the source code of apache itself, but i'm new
and not able to do that.
That's the reason why i'm asking for some help, maybe one of you have
already seen (and solved) the same problem.
In the mean time i'm doing some trials with worker MPM, maybe it has a
different memory usage pattern and i think it could fit for me.

Thanks again

Andrea