httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Victor B. Gonzalez" <apacheusergr...@vbgunz.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to comment directly after a directive and command?
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:30:45 GMT
Spam detection software, running on the system "kinsei.thewillards.local", has
postmaster@thewillards.co.uk for details.

Content preview:  Hello Apache, I need to make a comment directly
  following ServerRoot "C:/Apache" #ServerRoot I thought # would comment
  itself out and in my editor it looks like it did. Yet when I try to
  start Apache It sees the above as an error. Is there anyway to comment
  directly following a command like above? [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
 1.2 LOCAL_HTTP             BODY: Has web link
 1.2 PRIORITY_NO_NAME       Message has priority, but no X-Mailer/User-Agent