httpd-users mailing list archives

From Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] /server-status and openssl
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:46:16 GMT
You may have 0.9.7e somewhere on the box, but certainly not in the Apache library path.

The computer is usually right, you know... Reminds me of back when I ended up complaining
about compiler bugs when I could not get my application to compile despite all my efforts.
Very frustrating, that is.

-ascs

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Matt LaPlante [mailto:laplam@rpi.edu]
Envoyé : mercredi 9 février 2005 23:47
À : Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV; users@httpd.apache.org
Objet : RE: [users@httpd] /server-status and openssl

I have not had a chance to search the libraries I will do so later.  I am 100% positive I
have installed OpenSSL 0.9.7e somewhere on the machine however.  First, I know because I manually
built and installed the package by hand.  Second, as I stated in my original email, Apache's
own config.log reports it detects version 0.9.7e during configuration.  Third, if I fire up
our previous apache 1.3.33 (built parallel on the same machine); it DOES report openssl 0.9.7e
under /server-status:

Server Version: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_auth_pam/1.1.1 PHP/4.3.10
mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7e
Server Built: Jan 26 2005 16:32:27

Server Version: Apache/2.0.53 (Unix) PHP/4.3.10 mod_ssl/2.0.53 OpenSSL/0.9.7d Server Built:
Feb 8 2005 13:54:26

--
Matt