httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gene <listm...@Bomgardner.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache config error
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:36:53 GMT
Hi Jeffrey:
    First of all, if you have comcast's residential Internet, watch out.
They don't allow customer owned servers. (They want to sell you
commercial service and make more MONEY!)  Second, did you set
"Severname" in the httpd.conf  file? That may make a difference.

Finally, check out :
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_unique_id.html
It explains what's going on with that module and gives enough theory
that you might be able to figure out what's going on.

Best'o'luck
Gene