httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Montigny <...@assoces.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redistributing Apache
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:39:29 GMT
Hello,

You ca

Broming plutonium wrote:

> Can I do this? Is this allowed? I'm not changing the
> source or anything, and I said on my website that this
> software was Apache 2.052. Do you have anything to
> warn me about doing this?

AFAIK you can do this since Apache is licensed by the GPL. But why not
simply put a link to the apache website where files are stored (or a
mirror) ? So it'll eat less of your bandwith and people are assured to
get the latest version :)
--
Jean-Christophe Montigny
Responsable Commission Web, Association Planètes