httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Montigny <...@assoces.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] HTTP Analyzer?
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:32:17 GMT
Hello,

perhaps you will want to kill me for saying this, but dreamweaver is
made for that kind of purposes. You have tools in it that tell you when
links aren't used and I believe it does check for unused files, and it
gives you the site structure (perhaps not a picture, though)

Try downloading its evaluation version

--
Jean-Christophe Montigny
Responsable Commission Web, Association Planètes