httpd-users mailing list archives

From MELindberg <webmas...@darkdezigns.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Help with virtual hosts
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:17:13 GMT
Hi Kevin

You seem to be having a similar or identical problem to what I was
dealing with recently. We can perhaps discuss some particulars 'off
line' via email. My problem was related to my control panel, and had
nothing to do with apache. E-me at webmaster@myrlin.net and we can
perhaps determine if you have an identical issue due to 'matching'
control panels.

Best Regards
Myrlin