httpd-users mailing list archives

From dan <i...@hostinthebox.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Help with virtual hosts
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 23:30:24 GMT
Kevin O'Neil wrote:
> Here is the code from my virtual hosts:
>
> NameVirtualHost *:80
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
> ServerName www.websiteone.com
> ServerAlias websiteone.com
> DocumentRoot /var/www/websiteone.com/html
> ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/websiteone.com/cgi-bin/"
> </VirtualHost>
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
> ServerName www.websitetwo.net
> ServerAlias websitetwo.net
> DocumentRoot /var/wwwwebsitetwo.net/html
> ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/websitetwo.net/cgi-bin/"
> </VirtualHost>
>
> The html aspect does show the correct info for each website, the problem is
> I can't get the cgi-bin for each of them to work.
>
> I did a google search for this and also the docs for apache, but can't find
> a solution.
>
> Any help,
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin

Kevin -

What kind of errors are you getting?

Without knowing that, I can't really suggest much aside from making sure
that the cgi-bin directory relative to the filesystem has permissions to
execute scripts inside of it:

<Directory /var/www/virtual/site.com/cgi-bin>
       Options +ExecCGI
</Directory>

thanks
-dant

ps:  you're not in Arizona by chance, are you?  haha