httpd-users mailing list archives

From dan <i...@hostinthebox.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Anyone use mod_sql_mysql still?
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:58:30 GMT
Hello, all -

I was digging around on the 'net to look for some better solutions to
combat password trading.  Since I'm pretty good with MySQL and PHP, I
thought that using mod_sql_mysql would be a very cool tool to use to
control user access.

However, the last time that I remember using mod_sql_mysql, was probably
over a year ago - and I stopped using it because I could no longer find
any sort of "real" support for it.

With that being said, does anyone here use mod_sql_mysql anymore?  If
so, how is it working out?  I haven't been able to find an actual
website for this module, even after a long googleization - are there
updates for this module anymore?

THanks for your time
-dant