httpd-users mailing list archives

From Justin Crabtree <crabt...@otc.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] problem with Apache 2.0.52 on Windows Server 2003
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:12:49 GMT
Markus Mayer wrote:
> Although I personally can't help you, for those who can it would be useful to
> know more about the configurations you used.
>
> On Tuesday 15 February 2005 15:47, Justin Crabtree wrote:
>
>>I recently upgraded from 2.0.50 to 2.0.52 on a Windows Server 2003
>>machine.  After the upgrade, every time I try to stop or restart the
>>server using the Apache Monitor, it hangs and I have to kill the Apache
>>process using Task Manager.  When I go to do this, there are two Apache
>>processes running.
>>
>>Everything worked fine before the upgrade.  Did I screw something up in
>>the upgrade or is this a different problem?

I backed-up the httpd.conf before upgrading and then copied it back into
the conf directory.  The only thing that isn't the default is the
addition of authentication using LDAP.  I have edited some parts for
security reasons.  The mod_jk stuff was added after the problem started
occurring.

--
Justin Crabtree
Java Programmer