httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan Trainor <i...@hostinthebox.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Modules to combay Password Trading
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:00:21 GMT
Hello, all -

I admin a handful of Adult Web Sites that are handled by Apache.  With
the nature of the content that they serve, they're always under attack.
  I know there are many commercial alternatives out there to prevent the
use of stolen passwords or to stop password trading, and they all work
well, but I was curious as to if there were any opensource Apache
modules that perhaps would do just as good of a job, if not better.

I did not see anything on modules.apache.org.

If anyone has any experience in this realm, I would surely appreciate
your input.

Thanks
-dant