httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <jd...@azimapower.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] cgi-bin question
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:39:07 GMT
rott wrote:

> I have apache 2.45 running on windows 2000 serving one website runs great
> have no problems. I have bought a second domain name and have started using
> VH works great. Now I want to start running cgi scripts can each virtual
> host use its own separate cgi-bin directory?
> Or do all the scripts have to be in the same directory all in
> apache2/cgi-bin?? I want each site to run some of the same scripts and being
> all in the same directory the results aren't correct I hope I explained this
> correctly

You can put most any directive in a virtual host container that you can have in
the main server.  I don't use cgi, but adding

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/path/to/virtual/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/path/to/virtual/cgi-bin">
     AllowOverride None
     Options None
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
</Directory>

... each virutal host conf should do the trick.

HTH
jeff