httpd-users mailing list archives

From Heather Johnson <hjohn...@nypost.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache2 and mod_throttle-like behavior
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:39:10 GMT
We are interested in using mod_throttle for Apache, but after some
investigation, have discovered that it is not available for Apache2.
I've searched the lists and cannot find anything that would suggest a
good substitute. Is there a configuration option for Apache2 that
replaces mod_throttle or another module that replaces it?

We are primarily interested in stopping multiple requests sent over a
very short period of time (e.g., less than a second) for the same file
by the same IP address.

Much thanks for any assistance you can provide,

Heather Johnson
Senior Database Programmer
New York Post