httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tyler Young <tyo...@sisna.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Only one domain (out of 6) is showing up.
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 07:03:40 GMT
I'm running several domains out of my box.  Or, at least, trying to.
All of them ping to the IP of my DSL router.  www.domain2.tld is the
only one that actually comes up with a web page.  All the rest of them
come up either as "The page cannot be displayed" in IE or as "Connection
was refused when trying to connect to www.domain1.tld" in Firefox.  If
all of the domains were not coming up, that would be one thing.  But why
on earth would one of them work fine and all the rest of them not go
through at all??  I'm highly confused.  Help in this matter is greatly
appreciated!

I'm running Apache 2.0.52 on Windows 2000, all the service packs, etc.,
etc....  My configuration file runs something similar to this:

Listen 80
NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName www.domain1.tld
    ServerAlias domain1.tld *.domain1.tld
    DocumentRoot e:/Apache/Apache2/htdocs/domain1
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName www.domain2.tld
    ServerAlias domain2.tld *.domain2.tld
    DocumentRoot e:/Apache/Apache2/htdocs/domain2
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName www.domain3.tld
    ServerAlias domain3.tld *.domain3.tld
    DocumentRoot e:/Apache/Apache2/htdocs/domain3
</VirtualHost>
....... through domain6.tld.

Much thanks!
          Tyler Young

p.s.  For the curious, the working domain is www.crazeagency.com, and a
few of the non-working domains are twinpeaksdist.com, tyleryoung.net,
bookacelebrity.com.