httpd-users mailing list archives

From colin_e <coli...@bigfoot.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: users Digest 3 Feb 2005 22:00:53 -0000 Issue 1893
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 14:44:59 GMT
I think you could achieve this by turning some or all of your config
file into an
"executable config" written in Perl within <Perl> ... </Perl> directives
in httpd.conf

As explained by Stas to me on this alias a few weeks ago, in principle
you can
write your whole config in Perl, including of course setting/using
variables. This is
documented to a degree in the mod_perl docs, but a full working example
would be
nice ;-)

Regards: Colin