httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Blomstrom <david_blomst...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Processing PHP with HTM Pages
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:36:48 GMT
I just discovered a reference that says to paste the
following into the .htaccess file:

addtype application/x-httpd-php .html
AddHandler x-httpd-php .html

I did so, then insert the following PHP include link
in a page with a .htm extension:

<?php include
($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']."/includes/footer.php"); ?>

Then I restarted my computer and previewed the page.
Instead of getting an error message (footer.php
doesn't exist), I saw nothing. However, I can see the
entire script when I view the page source.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.