httpd-users mailing list archives

From Markus Mayer <mymailli...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache2 chrooted on Solaris
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:56:35 GMT
Thanks David and Jirka for the info.  With the listing and the output of truss
from a chrooted run and normal system run, I was able to get apache2 running
in the chrooted environment.  My problem was a missing /dev/udp.

Now the only thing that remains is getting PHP to communicate with a MySQL
database which is on the same machine, but not (yet) in a chrooted
environment.  I'll have to try a few more things there first though...

regards
Markus