httpd-users mailing list archives

From Broming plutonium <zhangzhaoxi2...@yahoo.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] Redistributing Apache
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:34:52 GMT
Hi. I know this is off topic, but I don't know where
else to ask this question.

I am a user of Apache, so it shouldn't be surprising
that I host a website. I am writing a tutorial on how
to build a web server. I want to redistribute Apache,
both the source and the .msi file, with my tutorial. I
am going to download the files from Apache first, and
then put them on my own website.

Can I do this? Is this allowed? I'm not changing the
source or anything, and I said on my website that this
software was Apache 2.052. Do you have anything to
warn me about doing this?