httpd-users mailing list archives

From H S <msf...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache, TomCat and IIS Integration
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:47:18 GMT
Hello,

I would like to have the following configuration. Apache and Tomcat installed on separate
Unix server. Microsoft IIS installed on Windows 2000 server to server existing asp based application.
I know that you can use mod_jk to forward all the jsp related requests to tomcat server. My
question is how do you configure Apache server to forward all ASP related requests to Windows
2000 machine. Apache server is in dmz zone, where as tomcat and IIS will be behind the firewall.
I have read something about mod_proxy/reverse proxy/mod_rewrite but not sure what is the best
solution.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-HS