httpd-users mailing list archives

From pas...@linuxorable.net
Subject [users@httpd] SSL
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 23:40:28 GMT
Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way to configure apache2.conf in order to
have SSL access only to some subdirectories (subfolders) of my DocumentRoot ?

Example:

DocumentRoot = /usr/local/www
and there are these folders:
/usr/local/www/folder/subfolder1/subfolder2/index.html

and I would like a SSL access only for subforder2

Currently, to do such a thing I do:

<VirtualHost 82.67.66.131:80>
ServerName "www.example.net"
DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/nossl"
</VirtualHost>
SSLProtocol +TLSv1 +SSLv3
SSLCACertificateFile "/usr/lib/ssl/mon_AC/private/mon_AC.crt"
SSLCertificateFile "/usr/lib/ssl/mon_AC/certs/server_signed.pem"
SSLCertificateKeyFile "/usr/lib/ssl/mon_AC/private/server_tls.pem"
NameVirtualHost 82.67.66.131:443
DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/ssl"
<VirtualHost 82.67.66.131:443>
SSLEngine On
ServerName "www.example.net"
<Directory "/usr/local/www/ssl/phpLDAPadmin_0.9.5">
SSLRequireSSL
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Thank you for your help