httpd-users mailing list archives

From faisal gillani <fasi...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] can apache do this ?
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:47:35 GMT
i am facing a problem, i already have a web server on
apache running on my LAN,  which my Internet firewall
forwards port 80 to for publishing on Internet.
now i have purchased another domain name &  want to
publish another site on the Internet , but i have only
one Internet ip,so my initial decision was to buy
another ip from my ISP, but a friend of mine told me
that use virtual domain feature of apache & forward
traffic of both domain to the same internal apache
server , apache will distinguish the traffic
separately, no need to purchase another ip of
Internet.

=====
*., ,.** Allah-hu-Akber*., ,.**
                    God is the Greatest