httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike <az_...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Connection from proxy host to webcam never drops
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 02:38:58 GMT
I recently set up a virtual host so that I can see a
webcam that is on a local net from the outside.  This
is the excerpt from httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost *:80>
     ServerName webcam.mydomain.com
     ProxyPass / http://192.168.1.60/
     ProxyTimeout 30
</VirtualHost>

Everything is working as expected except that each
time I connect from the outside a new connection to
the webcam is created and never goes away.  I'm pretty
sure that ProxyTimeout is not what I need here.

Is there a way to force the connection from the proxy
host to the backend server (webcam in this case) to
drop when the requesting client is no longer
connected?

-- Thanks, Mike