httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yassen Damyanov ...@troyer.co.at>
Subject [users@httpd] separate certificate per virtual host
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:37:07 GMT
Spam detection software, running on the system "kinsei.thewillards.local", has
postmaster@thewillards.co.uk for details.

Content preview:  Hi all (my first post to this list): I could not find
  any help so far for resolving the following problem: apache 2.0.52 w/
  dynamic virtual hosts (we host a lot of domains, so dynamic virtual
  hosting is a great relief -- I cannot part with it!) [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
 1.0 LOCAL_DOLLAR           BODY: Has dollar sign
 1.2 LOCAL_HTTP             BODY: Has web link