httpd-users mailing list archives

From maila...@xy1.org
Subject [users@httpd] Hacked ? /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -DSSL ?
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 21:09:53 GMT
Spam detection software, running on the system "kinsei.thewillards.local", has
postmaster@thewillards.co.uk for details.

Content preview:  Hello, I run an Apache/1.3.29 (Debian GNU/Linux)
  mod_gzip/1.3.26.1a PHP/4.3.3 mod_ssl/2.8.16 OpenSSL/0.9.7c. Today I
  have seen with the top command two Perl process by www-data which
  occupied all my CPU resources. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.2 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
 1.2 LOCAL_HTTP             BODY: Has web link
 0.5 INFO_TLD               URI: Contains an URL in the INFO top-level domain