httpd-users mailing list archives

From a...@squigly.net
Subject Re: [users@httpd] fopen of log files
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:14:00 GMT

Hi André, again, thanks for the quick reply.  I'd like to find another way
around this.  Ultimately, if it can't be satisfied, a shell script run out of
cron moving the files around will be the course of action I take.  Just looking
for something a lot cleaner with less work involved.

I want a configurable option in apache to enable fopen to occur as the user
apache will ultimately run as : )