httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Morrow" <david.mor...@autodata.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Allow Apache to Serve Static Content
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:25:28 GMT
Hi all, I have Apache integrated with Tomcat using mod_jk2 and all is working well with the
exception of performance.  I would like to direct Apache to serve the static content components
of my Java application.  How is this done?  I presume there must be some type of httpd.conf
setting to do this?

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow@Autodata.Net
http://www.autodata.net
Tel: (519) 951-6079
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on my part. >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached material is the Confidential
and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete this message and notify
the Autodata system administrator at Administrator@autodata.net <mailto:Administrator@autodata.net>