httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Leif W" <warp-...@usa.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Why we become SPAMed from <thewillards.co.uk> ?
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 08:50:57 GMT
> Covington, Chris;  2005 February 02 Wednesday 17:44
>
>> Michelle Konzack; 2005 February 02 Wednesday 16:01
>>
>> I get from this Mailinglist spamassassin SPAM !!!
>
> Yes I see, my bad.

Sorry if this is late, but I just got my mail and I saw these also.  If
this has been rectified, please disregard.

This started over 3 days ago.  Some of the headers from the first
message are below.  Can some admin at least temporarily block the
offending address immediately, and someone notify thewillards.co.uk
(perhaps chris.willard@sentinetcomputing.com or someone from
easily.co.uk) that they have a misconfigured SpamAssassin spamming the
Apache users list?  Thanks.