httpd-users mailing list archives

From jtsi...@comcast.net
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Only one domain (out of 6) is showing up.
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:12:51 GMT
I'm assuming that you're using a Dynamic DNS Service to direct HTTP traffic to your public
IP address associated with your router.  Further, I assume that you've defined forwarders
in your router to direct HTTP traffic to your web server.

My question is, "Where are you running your DNS and is each domain defined there?"  To find
out, try pinging or performing an nslookup of each domain.  If it can't resolve, then your
DNS is not configured for that domain on your internal network hence your problem.