httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kay Lingenauber <klingenau...@clarq.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with mod_jk + mod_ext_filter on Win32
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:10:43 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get the following work:

A webapplication runs on Tomcat 5.5.4-win32, which is connected to an Apache 2.0.52-win32
via the JK2-Connector (2.0.4 win32). This works fine.

Now, I'm trying to replace some text of the Apache output by using mod_ext_filter.
The filter configuration is correct, because it works with static content (content, that is
not provided by Tomcat via JK2). But it doesn't work with content that comes through the JK2
connector.

The browser will not even show anything of that content. It simply gets no data and keeps
on trying to load the page.
No message is written to the logs :(

My "conclusion":
The mod_ext_filter doesn't filter anything that comes through mod_jk.

Can anybody confirm this behaviour or give me some hints how I can fit these two modules together
?
Thanks a lot !!

Kay