httpd-users mailing list archives

From Zia Syed <zia.cha...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Newbie Need Help
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 20:47:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Apache HTTP. I would like to host squirrelmail webclient on
my apache server with /mail directive e.g http://my.server.com/mail .
So far looking into documentation I found about <VirtualHost>.  I want
to use port 80 for both my normal website as well as for webmail.
According to documentation, with VirtualHost, i can use different
ports, however, this is not want i want to achieve. I want to have
normal website at http://my.server.com and webmail at
http://my.server.com/mail which redirects users to squirrelmail login.
I've pasted the snippet from my httpd.conf file. I know it should be
simple enough to do, but can't find any documentation about it, or
perhaps I'm searching with wrong query term on google.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Zia

------httpd.conf----------

<VirtualHost *>
 ServerSignature email
        DirectoryIndex  index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml
        LogLevel  warn
        HostNameLookups off
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.2>