httpd-users mailing list archives

From "JM Fraser" <...@cybertrex.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache will not serve PHP pages
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:11:40 GMT
Where would I look for the mime type; commonapache.conf? What directive
should I look for/add? I have placed the following into an info.php file at
the webserver root:

<?php phpinfo() ?>

But whereas normal default information about the PHP engine would be
displayed, it simply tries to download the file.